The George has shaped a relaxing and refined environment that offers comfort for our guests to enjoy privately in their rooms, or with company in our centralized common areas. The George features a grand living and dining room, where one can read a book by the fireplace or enjoy a glass of wine and conversation.
- Foyer - when first stepping through our tall, historic front doors, guests are greeted with fresh flowers, gorgeous twin chandeliers, music, a pristine fireplace with a sitting area, and our grand staircase.
- Living Room – Our formal living room has two high back sofas framing our historic original fireplace. Guests may pour a glass of wine and sit by the fire, or enjoy a game of chess on our mahogany game table, which is positioned in the window with a view of the neighborhood.
- Dining Room – Our one-of-a-kind dining room is centered around a beautiful hand-painted peacock and palm leaf mural by local Italian artist, Fabio Sanzogni. Bold accents such as green bistro chairs, white marble tables, and triplet pendant lights above head make this room one of our property’s most memorable. Here, guests may enjoy their complementary breakfast in the mornings, as well as tea, coffee, and snacks throughout the day.
- Garden – Our beautiful, whimsical landscaping brings together old-world charm with a modern and blissful feel. Our comfortable and stylish outdoor furniture is perfect for guests who would like to enjoy a glass of local Napa Valley bubbles in the sun.
- The Speakeasy – Coming Soon – Our speakeasy will operate as a multipurpose area for wine tastings, business meetings, and movie nights. This area will also include a Peloton studio for guest use.